Wednesday, October 14, 2009

tears

I am writing this with big 'ole fatty tears rolling down my cheeks...I am going to fail a class that I need and I'm freaking out. There is too much work to do and not enough time to do it! I have no idea what to do. I need to work to make money to pay my bills, but my classes all require so much work that I don't how to do it...I need an eighth day of the week...or I need someone to take over this class and pass it for me...who makes a technology class online anyways!??

I have no idea how I got so far behind, but I did.

I have bronchitis. They told me to come home and rest. I talked to my teachers and they said it was okay if I left, I offered them the doctor's note I had. They told me to go home and sleep. My mom said I better be sleeping when she gets home. My dad said I need to sleep.

But instead, I really need to catch up in this class so I don't fail.

If I really do fail, then I can't student teach in the winter. Then I'm really screwed. But right now, I'm just sick, exhausted, and scared.

1 comment:

  1. Oh friend, hugs to you!!! I know this semester is super hard, but you will find the time to do it all, I promise. Just rest now and get better!

    ReplyDelete