Thursday, April 2, 2009

MIA...or Back In Action!!

Okay, it's obviously been waaaay too long since I've posted anything!! Things are going really well with me. I'm going back to school in the fall (yay!), I've even signed up for classes (yay!), and am just waiting for my financial aid to come through!! I really just want to kick myself sometimes for not finishing in the first place. What was I thinking and why didn't someone try to seriously talk me out of it?! In case you're wondering, I would LOVE for you to talk me out of a decision like that again, any time in the future, okay?

I'm so excited to go back to school, challenge my brain, read some great books, learn how to write poetry, create lesson plans and TEACH them!! I'm really hoping that I get into a school nearby, hopefully a middle school. I've only worked with high schoolers, and I from those experiences, I've really learned that I don't have the patience for them. They generally think they're better and smarter than anyone else, and will push push push you til you can't go any further. Middle schoolers, on the other hand, they are still a little afraid of you. You might get one or two who really gets your goat, but for the most part, they listen and do whatever you tell them to.

Okay, I have to interrupt myself for a minute to tell you something that is driving me crazy. While I've been writing this, I've been hitting the backspace button like crazy!! I'm not kidding!! Like, once every other word almost! I'm apparently letting my fingers fly faster than they should be because I am making mistakes like it's nobody's business! You would never know I was an English major if I didn't hit backspace to correct these mistakes! And they're so simple too!!! But it's really made me realize how much I rely on the auto-correct perk of Microsoft Office products (like Word and Outlook). To prove how reliant I am on it, I will now complete the rest of my blog about my current life WITHOUT correcting myself...okay, I would also just like to state, that this is going to drive me crazy and I may not be able to actually follow through with it, but we'll see if I can bear all the mistakes...okay, here we go...

So (I already hit backspace!) the question now becomes, do I quit my job and try to substitue teach three days a weke, or do I stay at my ob and teach once a cweek? (oh my...I need ot go back to tyupeing calss! GAH!!! I hope my mom doesn't see this, she'll die!_) If I could stay at my current job i would at least be able to have a somewhat decent paycheck that would be steady, you know? if I substites teach, then i'm nota lways gauranteed a job...what a decision!

Okay, that's enough. I can't take it anymore!! I PROMISE I CAN SPELL!! I just need to slow down my typing...

No comments:

Post a Comment